In a survey, employees and personnel representatives complain
strongly about their management, bad company climate, good employees are
leaving the company.
Includes seminars for improving management performance, team
coaching, project workshops, and coaching with the top manager.
GHS coaching principles:
- Definition of necessary changes in the three-cornered contract with
agreement on the time required to do so
- Analysis of current behavioral patterns
- Operationalization of change goals
- Establishment of new behaviors via "modeling"
- Mutual post-hoc protocols, leading to: acceleration of process and
strengthening of reflection capability
- (Optional) life coaching sessions
- Supervisory boards approve
- Manager presses ahead with
expansion of the organization
- Good employees remain in the
- Constructive conversations
with personnel representatives are possible again
- More active management
- Employee satisfaction increases